Stephen R. Perrott
Associate Stephen R. Perrott defends self-insured employers, insurance companies, and third-party administrators as part of the Workers’ Compensation Group at Burns White.
Prior to joining Burns White, Mr. Perrott worked as a litigation attorney for a personal injury firm with offices in Pennsylvania. A graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Law, he was the winner of the Sindell Torts Prize, and captain of Jessup Moot Court where he was recognized as a top speaker in regional competitions. He received his undergraduate degree from The College of Wooster in Political Science, and was actively involved in pre-law academic and extracurricular activities.
Admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, Mr. Perrott is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association.
Areas of Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 2016, cum laude)
- The College of Wooster (B.A., Political Science, 2013, cum laude, Departmental Honors)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Sindel Torts Prize, 2015
- Top Speaker, Jessup Moot Court, Midwest Regional, 2015
- John L. Carpenter Pre-Law Prize, The College of Wooster
- Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Honor Society