Taylor R. Mosley
Taylor R. Mosley is an Associate in the firm’s Pittsburgh office. Ms. Mosley focuses her practice on Healthcare and Long-Term Care law defending doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining Burns White as a full-time attorney, Ms. Mosley worked as a law clerk at the firm while in school and was a research assistant at the Tribal Legal Preparedness Project, investigating changes in tribal law regarding public health responses to the opioid crisis.
A 2020 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Ms. Mosley was president of the Student Bar Association, Associate Editor of the Pitt Tax Review, and a member and mentor of the Black Law Student Association.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- University of Michigan (B.S., Neuroscience and Women’s Studies, 2017)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law Alumni Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law Alumni Association (UPLAA) Scholarship Recipient
Student Leadership Award
- UPLAA Young Alumni Committee, Member, August 2020 – Present
- Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania, Volunteer, June 2018 – Present
- Diverse Space in the Barco Law Building, Founder/Sponsor, April 2019 – February 2020