Vincent R. Cocco
Attorney Vince Cocco focuses his practice on Healthcare and Long-Term Care law defending doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Cocco was an Assistant District Attorney for the Chester County District Attorney’s Office where he was as a prosecutor for Major Case Investigations and the Drug and Organized Crime Unit. Mr. Cocco successfully prosecuted numerous jury trials, most notably, homicide, sexual assault, and drug delivery resulting in death.
Mr. Cocco is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Duquesne University (B.S., 2012)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association