William D. Murray
William D. Murraywdmurray@burnswhite.com
Attorney William “Bill” D. Murray focuses his practice on Healthcare and Long-Term Care law defending physicians, professional corporations, hospitals, residential healthcare facilities, and healthcare centers against claims of professional malpractice and negligence.
Mr. Murray received his Bachelor of Science degree from the Pennsylvania State University, and served as a Judicial Law Clerk for The Honorable Judge Michael J. Barrasse. He graduated from James E. Beasley School of Law at Temple University and is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Lackawanna County Bar Association.
Mr. Murray serves as a Board Member of the Cody Barrasse Memorial Foundation, where he supports its mission of encouraging and supporting Organ Donation.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- James E. Beasley School of Law at Temple University (J.D. May 2016)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S., Finance, May 2013)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Cody Barrasse Memorial Foundation, Board Member