William M. Buchanan
William M. Buchanan is a Member in the firm’s Pittsburgh office, where he is a member of the Litigation, Healthcare and Long-Term Care, and Banking and Financial Services groups. He focuses his practice in healthcare and long-term care litigation, and bankruptcy and creditor rights litigation.
Prior to joining Burns White, William was an Associate in the Pittsburgh offices of both Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP and Macey & Aleman, where he was the managing attorney.
A native of Indiana, Pennsylvania, he is a 2006 graduate of Duquesne University School of Law and a 2003 graduate of Allegheny College.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights
- Medical Malpractice
- Duquesne University (J.D. 2006)
- Allegheny College (B.A., 2003)
Bar and Court Admissions
- West Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section Council
- Century Heritage Federal Credit Union, board member and acting secretary
News & Updates