Job Title: Case Administrator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Opportunity is available for experienced paralegals, a litigation or legal operations background is preferred.
- Candidate will work with outside client to transition that client to new case management software.
- Candidate will work collaboratively with attorneys, paralegals, and client to assess current case management practices, and implement new systems for effective case management.
- Candidate will work collaboratively with attorneys, paralegals, and client to assess data capture and entry practices, and implement new processes for effective data reporting.
- Candidate should have familiarity with database concepts and structures.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and prioritization skills. Attentive to detail and highly accurate. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and remain flexible to meet client and attorney needs. Able to take initiative and anticipate what needs to be done. Can understand and follow specific, detailed instructions. Strong commitment to quality client service.
- Strong PC skills, especially MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of case management software such as Onit, Hummingbird, Relativity and eDOCS a plus.
Equipment, Physical/Mental Demands, Working Conditions
Personal computer and other office equipment such as telephone, typewriter, calculator, fax machine, duplicating machine, etc.
Sitting for extended periods, standing, bending, stooping, and reaching. Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds. Manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Range of hearing and vision sufficient to operate standard office machines and communicate in person and via telephone with internal and external customers.
Able to deal with stress in a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities. Make decisions and adapt to changing work situations. Grasp and apply new ideas and technologies. Communicate and successfully interact with various personalities at all organizational levels.
Typical office setting, normally Monday through Friday business hours. Occasional overtime as required.
Burns White conducts criminal background screenings for all newly hired employees.
No search firms
No phone calls, please
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements stated above should submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources by email ([email protected]), fax (412.995.3300), or mail. No search firms. No phone calls, please.