Job Title: eDiscovery Specialist
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
About the Job
Opportunity available for experienced paralegals with a litigation or legal operations background.
Engage with outside client to transition that client to new case management software. Work collaboratively with attorneys, paralegals, and client to assess current case management practices, and implement new systems for effective case management. Collaborate with attorneys, paralegals, and client to assess data capture and entry practices, and implement new processes for effective data reporting.
- Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree required
- Familiarity with database concepts and structures
- Excellent communication, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Attentive to detail and highly accurate
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and remain flexible to meet client and attorney needs
- Able to take initiative and anticipate what needs to be done
- Can understand and follow specific, detailed instructions
- Strong commitment to quality client service
- Strong PC skills, especially MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of case management software such as Onit, Hummingbird, Relativity and eDOCS a plus
Equipment, Physical/Mental Demands, Working Conditions
Personal computer and other office equipment such as telephone, typewriter, calculator, fax machine, duplicating machine, etc.
Sitting for extended periods, standing, bending, stooping, and reaching. Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds. Manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Range of hearing and vision sufficient to operate standard office machines and communicate in person and via telephone with internal and external customers.
Able to deal with stress in a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities. Make decisions and adapt to changing work situations. Grasp and apply new ideas and technologies. Communicate and successfully interact with various personalities at all organizational levels.
Burns White completes criminal background screenings and requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination (must be fully vaccinated) for all new hires as a condition of employment.
No search firms
No phone calls, please
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements stated above should submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources by email (email@example.com), fax (412.995.3300), or mail. No search firms. No phone calls, please.