Job Title: Medical/Long-Term Care Malpractice Associate
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
About the Job
Burns White seeks to hire an Associate Attorney to join its Healthcare & Long-Term Care practice group in Cherry Hill, NJ.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of litigation experience.
- Specific experience with healthcare, long-term care, personal injury and/or medical malpractice matters is a plus.
- Candidates must be licensed to practice in New Jersey.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are prerequisites.
- Candidates must be self-starters with the ability to work individually and in teams.
Equipment, Physical/Mental Demands, Working Conditions
Personal computer and other office equipment such as telephone, typewriter, calculator, fax machine, duplicating machine, etc.
Sitting for extended periods, standing, bending, stooping, and reaching. Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds. Manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Range of hearing and vision sufficient to operate standard office machines and communicate with clients in person and via telephone.
Able to deal with stress in a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities. Make decisions and adapt to changing work situations. Grasp and apply new ideas and technologies. Communicate and successfully interact with various personalities at all organizational levels.
Typical office setting, normally Monday through Friday business hours. Occasional overtime as required.
Burns White completes criminal background screenings for all new hires as a condition of employment.
No search firms
No phone calls, please
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements stated above should submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources by email (email@example.com), fax (412.995.3300), or mail. No search firms. No phone calls, please.