Job Title: Litigation Paralegal
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
About the Job
New position in a growing Healthcare Litigation practice in our Cherry Hill office.
- Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Some paralegal or law firm experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong technical skills including MS Office.
- Experience with document management or litigation support technologies a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills. Attentive to detail and highly accurate. Able to multi-task and coordinate competing deadlines. Quick learner who is willing to take initiative. Highly professional and able to effectively engage with internal and external contacts. Can understand and follow specific, detailed instructions.
Equipment, Physical/Mental Demands, Working Conditions
Personal computer and other office equipment such as telephone, typewriter, calculator, fax machine, duplicating machine, etc.
Sitting for extended periods, standing, bending, stooping, and reaching. Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds. Manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Range of hearing and vision sufficient to operate standard office machines and communicate in person and via telephone with internal and external customers.
Able to deal with stress in a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities. Make decisions and adapt to changing work situations. Grasp and apply new ideas and technologies. Communicate and successfully interact with various personalities at all organizational levels.
Typical office setting, normally Monday through Friday business hours. Occasional overtime as required.
Burns White conducts criminal background screenings for all newly hired employees.
No search firms
No phone calls, please
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements stated above should submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources by email ([email protected]), fax (412.995.3300), or mail. No search firms. No phone calls, please.