Rapid Response Services
Allegations of sexual abuse, violence and professional misconduct demand a timely and appropriate legal response. The Burns White Rapid Response Team serves as the front line of defense and support in protecting your organization, facility or business in police or regulatory investigations. Our attorneys are onsite within 24 to 48 hours, helping to analyze the situation, and offering the professional legal oversight needed to work effectively with authorities while safeguarding your resources, to the extent permitted by law and by legal professional privilege.
Our Rapid Response Team can arrive on site in the critical hours immediately following an accident or incident.
- Hospitals and medical providers
- Assisted living and long-term care facilities
- Recovery and treatment centers
- Universities and schools
- Social services organizations
- Non-profit organizations
- Small businesses
CRISIS RESPONSE SERVICES
- Conduct internal investigations
- Gather and preserve evidence
- Prepare for and support interviews with authorities
- Provide representation at any resulting proceedings
- Serve as liaison with insurance providers
- Coordinate crisis communications
- Advise on conflicts of interest between the organization and persons of interest
- Handle employment-related issues
ADVANCE PLANNING SERVICES
Developing a sound legal response is a critical part of any crisis management plan. Burns White attorneys work with clients across a variety of industries, and understand the potential legal emergencies that can arise in each. We help organizations develop crisis mitigation plans that outline a process for stabilizing and containing crises in the early stages, and mitigate potential liability.