Jill E. Lansden
Jill E. Lansden
720 Fourth Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701
Ms. Jill E. Lansden is an Associate in the firm’s Huntington, West Virginia office where she focuses her practice on insurance and bad faith defense matters. Ms. Lansden also represents clients in other litigation matters, including personal injury defense and construction matters.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Lansden practiced at a West Virginia firm where she represented clients in various litigation matters.
Ms. Lansden received her Juris Doctor from the West Virginia University College of Law and her Master of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees from Marshall University.
Ms. Lansden is admitted to practice law in West Virginia, the United States Court for the Southern and North Districts of West Virginia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Areas of Law
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Bad Faith and Extracontractual Matters
- Personal Injury Defense
- Construction Litigation
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D. 2015)
- Marshall University (M.S. 2012)
- Marshall University (B.A. 2011, summa cum laude)
Bar and Court Admissions
- West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit
- The West Virginia State Bar
- Cabell County Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
Accolades & Involvement
- Selected by her peers as “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers in America®, 2022-2024