We keep your company safe by defending its best interests
Let the experienced attorneys at Burns White help you navigate the regulatory complexities of OSHA compliance.
Experienced OSHA compliance services
Well versed in managing OSHA inspections, citation contests, and abatement orders, our attorneys can be your company’s best defense—protecting its interests by providing a foundation for better understanding.
Customer-focused, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to formulate a unique mitigation strategy that conforms to each client’s distinct needs and circumstances. In addition, we help implement proactive measures to reduce the likelihood of future citations and regulatory scrutiny.
With more than 25 years of broad technical expertise, we have a proven track record of helping clients from varied industries in areas relating to business, regulatory, and litigation matters.
- Advisement on avoiding occupational health and safety citations
- Advisement on risk avoidance, crisis management, and employee training
- Advisement on insurance-related disputes
- Handling of OSHA and Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) citation contests and inspections
- Counseling regarding federal, state, and local statute and ordinance compliance and violations
- Representing clients before administrative hearings
- Whistleblower claims
- Wrongful death and/or catastrophic loss litigation
- Citation contests and appeals
- Informal settlement conferences
- Abatement counseling