Occupational Safety and Health
Attorneys in This Practice Area
We keep your company safe by defending its best interests
Let the experienced attorneys at Burns White help you navigate the regulatory complexities of OSHA compliance.
Experienced OSHA compliance services
Well versed in managing OSHA inspections, response to OSHA citations and contests, and abatement orders, our attorneys can be your company’s best defense. Customer-focused, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to formulate a unique mitigation and compliance strategy that conforms to each client’s distinct needs, circumstances, and industry. In addition, we help implement proactive measures to reduce the likelihood of future citations and/or regulatory scrutiny.
With more than 25 years of broad technical expertise, we have a proven track record of helping clients from varied industries in areas relating to business, regulatory, and litigation matters.
“Burns White’s team represented my company in administrative proceedings before OSHA and helped to successfully resolve a violation. I felt confident…that Burns White’s team would protect my business’s interests in the (OSHA) proceedings, because they had truly listened.”
– Risk Administrator, National Staffing Agency
- Advisement on avoiding occupational health and safety citations
- Advisement on risk avoidance, crisis management, and employee training
- Advisement on insurance-related disputes
- Handling of OSHA and Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) citation contests and inspections
- Counseling regarding federal, state, and local statute and ordinance compliance and violations
- Representing clients before administrative hearings
- Whistleblower claims
- Wrongful death and/or catastrophic loss litigation
- Occupational Illness
- Citation contests and appeals
- Informal settlement conferences
- Abatement counseling