Daniel W. Inadomi
Daniel Inadomi is an Associate focusing his legal practice on commercial litigation, insurance coverage and extracontractual litigation, and financial institution litigation. Prior to joining Burns White, Mr. Inadomi worked for a Pittsburgh-based firm where he counseled and defended clients in civil litigation/insurance disputes and employment-related matters. He also has experience defending insured companies and self-insured entities in premises liability and workers’ compensation cases.
Mr. Inadomi graduated from Middlebury College, cum laude, in 2007 with degrees in Economics and Biochemistry. He went on to receive his JD from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2011. As a law student, he served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Donetta Ambrose in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Mr. Inadomi also worked for the Pittsburgh Pirates in their Baseball Operations Department, both during and after law school, before embarking on his legal career.
Mr. Inadomi is a member of the Pennsylvania and West Virginia bars, and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Financial Institution Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Extracontractual Litigation
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Middlebury College (B.A., cum laude, Economics and Biochemistry, 2007)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- West Virginia
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Selected by his peers as “Ones to Watch” in 2021 by Best Lawyers of America®
- Selected by his peers for the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” list
- Burns White Employment Law Seminar, April 2019