Daniel W. Inadomi
Daniel Inadomi is a Member in Burns White’s Pittsburgh office. His practice involves a wide range of commercial litigation matters, including extracontractual litigation and financial institution litigation. He has extensive experience representing clients in complex, high-stakes disputes in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration.
Mr. Inadomi also advises clients on cybersecurity and data protection issues, including data breach investigation and response. In addition, he works with clients to ensure compliance with state and federal data security and data privacy laws and regulations. Mr. Inadomi holds a CIPP/US certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Mr. Inadomi graduated from Middlebury College in 2007 with degrees in Economics and Biochemistry. He went on to receive his JD from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2011. As a law student, he served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Donetta Ambrose in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Mr. Inadomi also worked for the Pittsburgh Pirates in their Baseball Operations Department, both during and after law school, before beginning his legal career.
Mr. Inadomi is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and West Virginia, as well as the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Extracontractual Litigation
- Financial Institution Litigation
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Middlebury College (B.A., cum laude, Economics and Biochemistry, 2007)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- West Virginia
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Planning Committee
- Mentor, Pittsburgh Legal Diversity & Inclusion Coalition, 2022
- Fellow, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD), 2021
- Selected by his peers as “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers in America®, 2021-2023
- Selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” list, 2020-2022
- Employer Data Security: Cyber Attacks, Burns White Employment Law Seminar, April 2019
- “Third Circuit Charts Path for Standing in Data Breach Litigation,” Burns White Insights, October 2022
- “The Developing Privacy Landscape for Financial Institutions,” Defense Research Institute For the Defense, October 2022
- Co-Author, “Cybersecurity Incident Reporting For CIRCIA 2022 Establishes New Requirements For Critical Infrastructure Companies,” Burns White Insights, 2022
- “Premium-Reducing RV Policy Stacking Waiver Upheld,” Burns White Insights, January 2022
- “Reasonable Belief as to Mutual Mistake in Coverage Limit Results in Summary Judgment for Insurer,” Burns White Insights, December 2021
- “Federal Court Finds No Interception of Online Shoppers’ Data by Third-Party Advertising Company,” Burns White Insights, July 2021
- “Are You Prepared for a Data Breach?” Burns White Insights, June 2021