Kenneth N. Schott III
Kenneth N. Schott III is an Associate practicing in the areas of commercial litigation, employment law, financial services, and legal malpractice defense.
Mr. Schott graduated from Duquesne University School of Law in 2015, where he was a member of the Duquesne Law Review and served as its Production Editor. In addition, Mr. Schott received the CALI Award for Bankruptcy in 2014 and the Outstanding 1L Oral Argument Award in 2013. While in law school, he clerked for MedExpress, conducting legal research on state and federal healthcare laws and regulations to assist with compliance efforts where the company operates. Mr. Schott received an M.B.A. from Waynesburg University in 2008 and a B.S. in Business Management from Grove City College in 2001.
Mr. Schott is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Commercial litigation
- Employment Law
- Financial Institution Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Duquesne University (J.D., 2015)
- Waynesburg University (M.B.A., 2008)
- Grove City College (B.S., 2001)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Student Liaison
- Professional Liability Defense Federation
- “Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product Doctrine Refresher for In-House Counsel” Burns White Webinar, March 2021