Daniel J. Margonari
Daniel J. Margonaridjmargonari@burnswhite.com
Daniel J. Margonari is a member in the firm’s Healthcare Group. He focuses a majority of his practice representing hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare professionals and entities with medical malpractice claims. He has also assisted healthcare clients with regulatory and corporate matters, and guided several providers through board investigation proceedings.
Mr. Margonari is experienced in all aspects of complex and medical malpractice litigation. He has managed large-scale e-discovery and commercial e-discovery matters, and has been involved extensively in consolidated case coordination. Mr. Margonari regularly handles mediations, pre-trial motions, and depositions, and has been involved in multiple jury trials. He has acted as lead defense counsel in an array of arbitration cases on behalf of corporate clients.
Mr. Margonari is admitted to the Pennsylvania bar, the Untied States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and Untied States Court of Federal Claims.
Areas of Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Professional Liability Litigation
- University of Pittsburgh (J.D., 2011, magna cum laude)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.S.B.A., summa cum laude, 2008)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Federal Claims