Mark C. Derner
Mark C. Derner
Practice AreasHealthcare and Long-Term Care
1001 Conshohocken State Road
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
Mark C. Derner is an Associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office. Mr. Derner focuses his practice on defending healthcare providers and medical professionals against professional and general liability matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Derner served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Michael Baylson, District Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania where he reviewed and researched arguments relating to collective action, drafted initial memoranda and brief opinions, and attended civil and criminal proceedings.
Mr. Derner received his Juris Doctor from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh. He is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D. 2022)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.S. 2017)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- A Review of Major Topics in Professional Liability: The “Usual Stipulations” & How To Be Conscious Of Pitfalls, Burns White Torts Illustrated, September 2023
- How Delays from the Pandemic are Changing the Landscape for Relief in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits & Putting a Strain on Insurers, Burns White Torts Illustrated, March 2023