Brett J. Engelkraut
Brett J. Engelkrautbjengelkraut@burnswhite.com
Brett J. Engelkraut is a Member in the Philadelphia office of Burns White. He has over fifteen years of experience defending medical malpractice and other general liability matters.
As a seasoned litigator, Mr. Engelkraut represents physicians, nurses, hospitals, and long-term care facilities through all aspects of the litigation process. He has extensive experience in both state and federal court, throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Mr. Engelkraut received his J.D. from Villanova University School of Law in 2002, and his undergraduate degree in History from the University of Scranton in 1998. He is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. Engelkraut resides with his wife and two daughters in Wayne, PA.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- University of Scranton (B.A., History; Minor, Political Science, 1998)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Professional Liability Defense Federation
- Pennsylvania Association for Healthcare Risk Management
- Philadelphia Area Society for Healthcare Risk Management