Brianna E. Foster
Brianna E. Fosterbefoster@burnswhite.com
Brianna E. Foster is an Associate in the firm’s Healthcare and Long-Term Care practice group, located in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey office. Ms. Foster focuses her practice on the defense of doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Foster served as a Judicial Law Clerk for The Honorable Dina M. Vicari, J.S.C., Ocean County Superior Court in Toms River, New Jersey.
Ms. Foster received her Juris Doctor from Delaware Law School. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Management and Marketing from Duquesne University. She is admitted to practice law in the state of New Jersey and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Delaware Law School (J.D., 2021)
- Duquesne University (B.A., 2018)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Women’s Soccer Division 1-Atlantic 10 Champion-NCAA Tournament Participant