Chad B. Gordon
Chad B. Gordon is an Associate of the Workers’ Compensation Group at Burns White and is based out of the Philadelphia office. He assists third-party administrators, insurance carriers, and self-insured employers in Pennsylvania and New Jersey achieve expeditious and favorable solutions to their workers’ compensation claims.
Prior to joining Burns White, Mr. Gordon was a Litigation Associate with a focus on consumer fraud, civil rights, and employment law. In addition, he also held a clerkship for the Hon. Allan L. Tereshko, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Mr. Gordon graduated law school from Nova Southeastern University. While there, he participated in internships with the Office of the Attorney General – Economic Crimes Division and Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Gordon received a B.S. in Marketing from the Pennsylvania State University.
A member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, Mr. Gordon is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Areas of Law
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Nova Southeastern University (J.D., 2013)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 2010)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Philadelphia Renaissance Group’s Leadership Development Program