Christine C. Blair
Attorney Christine C. Blair focuses her practice on Healthcare and Long-Term Care law defending doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Blair was the Program Manager, Compliance at a nonprofit organization in Philadelphia. She managed the selection, contracting, and monitoring of assigned subcontractors for three legal services providers for Philadelphia seniors, additionally she was responsible for monitory and analyzing the quality of improvement in the senior center.
Ms. Blair is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., 2018)
- Rutgers University (MPA, 2011)
- University of Delaware (B.S., 2009)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Rutgers Law School Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship recipient