David M. McGeady
Member David M. McGeady entered the practice of law after a 10-year career in nursing, and maintains his nursing licensure and credentials. Mr. McGeady has represented a wide array of healthcare institutions and professionals in diverse litigation, including: professional malpractice matters; corporate negligence matters; general liability matters; compliance matters involving state and federal government regulation of healthcare facilities; contractual disputes; general liability claims and employment matters. He is based out of the firm’s Philadelphia and New Jersey offices, and actively practices in both states.
Mr. McGeady received his Juris Doctor from the Temple University Beasley School of Law, Evening Division. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 1996 with a B.S. in Nursing. Mr. McGeady practiced as a nurse for nearly 20 years, working primarily in neurosurgical intensive care and post-anesthesia care units.
He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. McGeady resides with his wife and three children in Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Long-Term Care
- Nursing Home Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Temple University (J.D., 2006)
- Thomas Jefferson University (B.S.N., 1996)
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- “Managing Risks Related to Vulnerable Populations” Med-IQ Webinar, September 2020