Justin B. Anderson
Justin B. Andersonjbanderson@burnswhite.com
Based out of the Philadelphia office of Burns White, Justin B. Anderson is a litigator, offering clients creative solutions and strategies to navigate the legal process effectively. A member of the Construction and Litigation practice groups, Mr. Anderson represents clients from a variety of industries in contract matters, professional liability suits, and business transactions.
Mr. Anderson received a J.D. from Widener University School of Law in May 2012, and graduated from The College of New Jersey in May of 2009. A Division III athlete, he played on the varsity football team throughout college.
He is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Areas of Law
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington (J.D., 2012)
- The College of New Jersey (B.A., 2009)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Co-author, “Protecting Design Professionals From Liability For Shop Drawing “Approval”,” Great American Insurance Group Design Professional Newsletter, July 2021