Kimberly M. Baron
Kimberly M. Baronkmbaron@burnswhite.com
Attorney Kimberly M. Baron Funaro is Of Counsel at Burns White, focusing her practice on Healthcare and Long-Term Care law defending doctors, hospitals, and long-term care health facilities in medical malpractice and liability matters. Ms. Baron has a unique ability to analyze claims and negotiate with counsel due to her prior fourteen-year career in the insurance industry.
Ms. Baron graduated from Temple University School of Law where she was named Outstanding Oral Advocate and received Best Paper in the Legal Writing category. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Pennsylvania.
Ms. Baron is admitted into practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the state of New Jersey, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Temple University School of Law (J.D. 1999)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., Psychology, 1984)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey