Kyleen A. Hinkle
Kyleen A. Hinklekahinkle@burnswhite.com
Kyleen A. Hinkle is a Member of the firm’s Tampa, Florida office. Ms. Hinkle is a civil litigator practicing in the areas of general liability, long-term health care defense, hospital liability, and medical malpractice defense.
An advocate for women, Ms. Hinkle has been named a Leader in the Law by the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL). She is a past president of both the Pinellas Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers and FAWL, a statewide organization. She remains involved in both the local and state bar organizations. Ms. Hinkle also serves on the board for the National Conference of Women Bar Associations, the Florida Bar’s standing committee on Diversity and Inclusion, the Florida Bar’s Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee, and the Florida Bar’s Annual Convention Committee.
Ms. Hinkle earned her Juris Doctor from Stetson College of Law in 2008 and a Bachelor of Science in Political Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2003. While in law school, she was awarded the Leadership Certificate, served as the President of the International Law Society, and was selected to serve as a Research Assistant under Prof. Charles H. Rose, Ill.
In her free time, Ms. Hinkle enjoys traveling, outdoor activities, and spending time with her family.
Areas of Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Stetson College of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.S., 2003)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Past President
- Pinellas Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Past President
- National Conference of Women Bar Association
- Board Member
- Florida Bar Association
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee Member
- Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee Member
- Annual Convention Committee Vice Chair
- Leader in the Law by the Florida Association for Women Lawyers