Lisa D. Perrache
Lisa D. Perrache is a Member who brings a diverse background in civil litigation and business matters to her practice at Burns White. Well versed in many facets of the litigation process, Ms. Perrache’s civil litigation experience focuses on transportation law defending railroad companies against claims of repetitive stress injuries and occupational illness. In addition, her practice also consists of the drafting and reviewing of simple and complex estate planning documents, as well as condominium, homeowners association, and corporate governance documents.
Ms. Perrache is a graduate of the University of Virginia with a Bachelor of Arts in Government and a minor in Environmental Science. After college, she was a Governor’s Fellow working for the Secretary of Natural Resources for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Ms. Perrache also participated in projects with the Natural Resources Funding Commission and in environmental regulation and monitoring activities with the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality. She received her Juris Doctor in 2006 from the University of Pittsburgh.
Ms. Perrache was one of only 52 young professionals in southwestern Pennsylvania to be accepted into Leadership Pittsburgh’s 2009-2010 Leadership Development Initiative (LDI). LDI is a nine-month program for high-potential young professionals that uses data-driven training models and provides access to experts who share their experiences as a means of cultivating community leaders for the future.
She is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association.
An enthusiast of the arts, Ms. Perrache currently serves on the Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera (CLO) Ambassadors Managing Board and is the past President. She is also the former Chair of the organization’s annual wine tasting fundraising event that benefits the CLO’s education and outreach programs.
Areas of Law
- Occupational Illness Litigation
- Railroad Defense Litigation
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Condominium and Homeowner Association Law
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care Litigation
- Environmental Law
- University of Pittsburgh (J.D., 2006)
- University of Virginia (B.A., 2003)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera (CLO)
- Ambassadors Managing Board, President 2018-2020
- Chair, Pittsburgh CLO Ambassadors 16th and 17th Annual Wine Tasting & Silent Auction