Meghan M. Matscherz
Meghan M. Matscherzmmmatscherz@burnswhite.com
Meghan M. Matscherz is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group providing effective representation to clients in a variety of industries.
Prior to joining Burns White, Ms. Matscherz was an attorney at a Pittsburgh firm where she represented clients in general civil litigation matters related to construction and business.
Ms. Matscherz received her Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law, where she was a recipient of Outstanding Oral Argument Award. While at Duquesne, Ms. Matscherz participated in Duquesne’s Civil Rights Clinic and Federal Litigation Clinic. She also coached and competed as a member of Duquesne’s Appellate Moot Court Board. Ms. Matscherz received her Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh in History and Music.
Ms. Matscherz is licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Western and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Law
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Complex and Commercial Litigation
- General Litigation
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association