Wayne Langerholc Jr.
Wayne Langerholc, Jr. is the Pennsylvania State Senator for the 35th District, representing the communities in Cambria, Bedford, and Clearfield counties. Senator Langerholc is Chairman of the Transportation Committee and is a member of the Appropriations, Judiciary and Community, Economic and Recreational Development committees.
As a former Assistant District Attorney for the Cambria County District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Langerholc served as the lead prosecutor for the Cambria County Drug Task Force. He also assisted the U.S. Attorney’s Office Western District of Pennsylvania, Federal Bureau of Investigations, Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office, Pennsylvania State Police, and numerous local municipalities in the largest drug sting operation in Cambria County. He is an experienced trial attorney, having tried numerous cases in homicide, rape, arson and felony drug delivery; he obtained the first elder law mandatory sentence in county history.
Prior to joining Burns White as Of Counsel, Mr. Langerholc was a sole practitioner focusing his practice in the areas of real estate law, employment law, business law, domestic and civil litigation, and municipal law. He also served as a Richland Township Supervisor for 14 years, and was Vice-Chairman.
He graduated from Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, PA, and received a B.S. in Political Science from Juniata College in Huntingdon, PA.
Areas of Law
- Real Estate and Property Services
- Civil Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Widener University School of Law (2000)
- Juniata College (B.S. Political Science 1997)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania District Attorney’s Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Cambria County Bar Association, former Vice President
- Cambria County Bar Association Board of Managers (former)
- Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors
- East Hills Recreation Commission, Vice Chairman
- Veterans Community Initiatives, Board of Directors