Burns White will host the Employment Law Seminar on Friday, April 12 at the HUB Conshy in West Conshohocken. The topics to be covered are frequent subjects of litigation, involve recent changes or developments, and/or have been in the news and are of interest to employers. Topics include:
- Medical Marijuana: What Employers Need to Know
- Sexual Harassment After #MeToo and #TimesUp
- Pitfalls for Employers to Avoid Regarding ADA
- When Are Injuries Not Compensable?
- Discrimination by Association
- How to Conduct a Pre-Suit Investigation
* 3 CLE and 3 SHRM credits
Friday, April 12, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Complimentary parking is available in the Four Falls garage.
The WorkMerk Conshy
100 Four Falls Conference Center
1001 Conshohocken State Road
West Conshohocken, PA 19428