Burns White hosted an Employment Law Seminar on Friday, April 5 at Burns White Center in the Strip District. The topics covered are frequent subjects of litigation, involve recent changes or developments, and/or have been in the news and are of interest to employers. Topics included:
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants
- Bringing Injured Workers Back to Work and Terminating Injured Workers
- Employer Data Security: Cyber Attacks
- Sexual Harassment – Title VII, PHRA, and The Protected Class
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- Politics at Work – Is Talking Politics at Work Ever A Good Idea?
Friday, April 5, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Burns White Center
48 26th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222